What Skeet Means

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Skeet!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, Kansas

I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free! My friends call me Dr. Milty von Fünky, my colleagues call me Dr. von Fünkdoctorspock, and my wife also calls me Dr. von Fünkdoctorspock.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Rhyming Couplet of the Month

I apologize in advance for some of the language, but the PG language (e.g. funk and trunk) and the G language (e.g. monk and skunk) are, in a word, floetry:

Bi*ch a$$ n*ggaz counterfeit the funk.
I smoke the bead and the skunk,
tree top of the trunk,
moonshine drunken monk,
ya head get shrunk,
the touch of skunk,
I be fu*kin' bi*ches by the chunk.
-Ol' Dirty Bastard, "Reunited," Wu-Tang Forever

Obviously I've afforded Mr. Jones more than a "couplet," but that's half the point: two lines could NOT hold the man's talent! The effect of using the septet is mesmerizing. Do you know what the "tree top of the trunk" is? Me neither, but sign Dr. Milton von Fünkdoctorspock up for ten!

We miss you, ODB. Please come back. And bring Biggie and 2Pac with you.

Ol' Dirty Bastard: Most definitely f*ckin' bi*ches by the chunk in Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home